The Management Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. announces that on 10 November 2011, the Regional Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, Section IX, (Economic) of the National Court Register issued a judgment in which it registered changes in the Company Statutes, adopted by Resolution No. 3/2011 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. with its registered head office in Lubin dated 20 October 2011.
In §6 sec.1 of the Statutes, points 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82 were added with the following wording:
„74) Mining of brown coal (lignite) (05.20.Z),
75) Extraction of natural gas (06.20.Z),
76) Mining of uranium and thorium ores (07.21.Z),
77) Mining of chemical and fertiliser minerals (08.91.Z),
78) Other mining and quarrying, if not elsewhere classified (08.99.Z),
79) Support activities for other mining and quarrying (09.90.Z),
80) Manufacture of lime and gypsum (23.52.Z),
81) Manufacture of construction articles from gypsum (23.62.Z),
82) Manufacture of other articles from concrete, gypsum and cement (23.69.Z)”.
Legal basis: § 38 sec. 1 point 2 of the Decree of the Minister of Finance dated 19 February 2009 regarding current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognising as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (Journal of Laws from 2009 No. 33, item 259 with subsequent amendments).
At a Glance
A brief overview of KGHM