KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. (hereafter: KGHM)
Purposes of processing
Replying to an enquiry
Establishing a business relation and cooperation
Rights related with data processing
the right to access data
the right to objection
other rights referred to in detailed information regarding data processing
1. Personal data administrator
Your personal data shall be administered by KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. with its registered office in Lubin (hereinafter: “us”). You can contact us by post, to the address: ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 48, 59-301 Lubin
2. Personal data inspector
We have appointed a personal data inspector. It is a person you can contact with in all issues regarding personal data processing and exercising rights related with personal data processing. You can contact the inspector in the following manner:
- by post, to the address: ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 48, 59-301 Lubin
- by e-mail: email@example.com
3. Purposes of processing your personal data and legal grounds of processing
We shall process your personal data in order to reply to your enquiries, including contacting you for this purpose. Legal grounds for processing your data comprises our legally justified interest consisting of the possibility to reply to enquiries, as well as of establishing and maintaining business relations within economic activity.
4. Period of storing your personal data
We shall process your personal data in the period of maintaining our ongoing relations (e.g. answering questions, presenting offers, exchanging correspondence) and after termination of the relation, for a period of one year. If you have not received an answer to your questions, we shall process your data for a period of one year.
5. Your rights related with personal data processing
You have the following rights related with personal data processing:
- the right to object processing of your data due to a special situation;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to demand rectification of your personal data;
- the right to demand deletion of your personal data;
- the right to demand limiting processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, contact us or our data protection inspector.
The right to object
As we process your data on the grounds of our legally justified interest, you have the right to object data processing due to your special situation.
The right to lodge a complaint to a body
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body for personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you would like to subscribe to our press releases and invitations to media events, please fill out the form provided in the Press Office section of the KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. website, https://media.kghm.com/en/subscriptions