Benefits for students who participate in practical vocational training at KGHM:
- gaining practical and theoretical professional knowledge simultaneously,
- possibility to learn under the tutelage of experienced employees,
- learning the KGHM technological process,
- getting to know modern technologies in real-life working conditions,
- getting to know the working environment and atmosphere in our Company.
PRACTICAL CLASSES AND GROUP APPRENTICESHIP
The practical classes and group apprenticeship for students are conducted based on agreements with schools with which we cooperate under the KGHM "Competence in the mining and metallurgical industry. KGHM – key partner in vocational education" programme.
Individual apprenticeship is conducted based on electronic applications submitted via a dedicated online platform. The deadline for submission of complete applications for apprenticeship in a given school year expires on 30 April.
Visit our dedicated platform and Apply for individual student apprenticeship at KGHM.