Benefits for university students participating in work placement at KGHM:
- gaining professional experience,
- possibility to learn under the tutelage of experienced supervisors,
- learning the KGHM technological process,
- getting to know modern technologies in real-life working conditions,
- forging professional links,
- getting to know the organisational culture of our Company.
GROUP WORK PLACEMENT
Group work placement for university students is conducted based on agreements signed with universities. Under the KGHM university student work placement programme there is also a possibility to apply for work placement co-financed from European Union funds.
INDIVIDUAL WORK PLACEMENT
Individual university student work placement is conducted based on electronic applications submitted via a dedicated online platform. The deadline for submission of complete applications for work placement in a given academic year expires on 30 April.
Visit our dedicated platform and Apply for individual university student work placement at KGHM.