Under employment at KGHM, we offer a range of non-financial benefits:
- subscription medical care;
- group insurance;
- commuting allowance;
- sports packages;
- co-financing of cultural and educational events;
- curative and preventive holidays;
- co-financing of holidays for children and adolescents;
- Employee Pension Plan.
The rich remuneration package available at KGHM increases the desirability of its working conditions. Apart from the monthly salary, the remuneration can include:
- yearly award for Miner's/Steelworker's Day;
- 14th salary;
- profit bonus;
- jubilee awards;
- holiday pay;
- cash equivalent for covering school expenses;
- retirement and disability compensation.
KGHM extracts and processes precious natural resources.
Owing to its vast experience, openness and constant improvement of competencies,
the company has built a unique culture of teamwork and has ranked high on the international arena.