Open tenders in KGHM
Login page for Contractors: https://service.ariba.com/Sourcing.aw
If you are interested in participating in the procedures operated by the KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. on the SAP Ariba purchasing platform, we would like you to take the actions listed below.
Items 1-3 apply only to suppliers who have not yet registered on the KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. SAP Ariba Purchasing Platform.
- To be added to the KGHM’s supplier database, fill in the registration form http://kghm.sourcing-eu.ariba.com/ad/selfRegistration/. After it is approved by the Administrator, you will receive a message with the subject “Register on the KGHM Purchasing Platform”, which will contain a link to the registration page of the Ariba Network, a global SAP-Ariba-supplier database. Access to the Ariba Network is necessary to complete the registration process. Registration with the Ariba Network is free of charge for suppliers.
- Click on the link in the email message received, and then create an account, or, if you already have an account, log onto the Ariba Network
- After registering or logging onto the Ariba Network, the registration form necessary to register on the KGHM’s supplier database will be displayed automatically. Please fill it in carefully and then send for acceptance.
- After completing the above steps, send an email to the person responsible for the proceeding, with a request to be added to the selected procedure. This message should include the following information.
Subject: The ARIBA Procedure
- Your supplier number on the Ariba Network (sample number: AN11111111111),
- The name of the procedure in which you want to participate,
- The number of the electronic event applicable to the procedure (given in the details of a procurement notice).
Should you have any doubts, please contact Help Center located on the right on https://service.ariba.com/Sourcing.aw/.
How do I contact Business Network Customer Support as a supplier?