KGHM PM S.A. Branch of the Copper Smelter "Głogów" announces an invitation to tender for the sale of the waste called concentrated Pb- waste code 10 06 07 * in quantities of about 6800 Mg wet weight
1. the invitation to tender is selling the waste, produced by the seller, named concentrated Pb.
Qualitative parameters of waste:
the average content of lead (Pb)-38,50%
the Average humidity (H2O)-30%
2. Waste pick-up will take place successively in quantities to be agreed between parties in the agreement.
3. Before removal, the buyer is obliged to submit a notification, drivers’ data to receive waste.
4. The Transport of the waste referred to in point 1 will be provided by the buyer at his own expense.
5. Transport should meet the requirements for the carriage of hazardous waste-in accordance with the provisions of the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of hazardous materials ADR (UN 3077).
6. The loading of the waste will be made by the buyer at his own expense.
7. Subject to participate in tender is attaching to the offer permission for managing of waste.
8. As soon as the shipment of waste to the buyer by the seller, the buyer shall bear the full responsibility and risk for the management of these wastes and for activities related to it in accordance with the provisions in force under the Act on waste from December 14, 2012, as well as for its qualitative and quantitative condition.
9. Planned date of receipt of the waste-to- 31.12.2014 r
10. Criterion of bid selection is the price calculated on the basis of the price formula
Please specify the height of factor “w”.
C= w *(1- % H2O / 100) * % Pb / 100 * LMEPb * KUSD
• C-net price in PLN/Mg of concentrated Pb
• w- the correction factor to take account of the costs
• LMEPb-the average official listing for the lead on the LME with the month preceding the delivery month USD/Mg,
• % H2O-the humidity of concentrated,
• % of Pb- the average lead content in concentrated,
• KUSD-average rate of USD expressed in PLN according to NBP with the month preceding the delivery month
11. The suggested due date-14 days from the date of issue of the invoice
A branch of the Copper Smelter "Głogów" stipulates that in certain cases may require a security in the form of an advance payment or a bank guarantee issued by the bank, accepted by the seller.
12. The specific scope and the conditions of implementation and sales are set out in the attached draft contract
Interested in purchasing waste please submit tenders in a sealed opaque envelope, to the following address: KGHM PM S.A. Branch of the Copper Smelter "Głogów" 67-231 Żukowice, ul. Żukowicka, with description of the "open invitation to tender for sale of concentrate Pb ", no later than 29.07.2014r. h. 13.00.
Opening of tenders will take place not later than h. 12.00 the next day 30.07.2014r at the headquarters of HM "Głogów". Opening of tenders is not explicit.
A branch of the Copper Smelter "Głogów" reserves the right to carry out the additional negotiation or auction.
The seller also reserves the possibility to change, cancellation or annulment of the invitation to tender, at any stage for any reason.