Why to invest in KGHM:
- Our main producing assets in Poland (over half of KGHM Group production) are based on a world-class, long-lived orebody (30-40 additional years).
- Our premier operation in Chile at Sierra Gorda has an expected mine life of 24 years for the current deposit, and has the potential to extend operations taking into consideration new deposits.
- Our senior management staff has a wealth of experience and a strong track record in project execution as well as broad sector knowledge.
- We also have strong teams of experts in all aspects of mining and metallurgy, in Europe and the Americas, providing additional support to boost the value of the company.
Geographic and operational diversification
- Our assets are located in mining friendly jurisdictions which are politically and economically stable.
- Both open-pit and underground operations located on three continents (Poland, Canada, the USA and Chile)
Strong pipeline of projects
- Our pipeline of projects is not only diversified geographically and geologically, but also has a low-cost profile, guaranteeing us solid returns on our investments over the long term.
- Intensive brownfield exploration around our producing assets has already increased documented resources, and our aim is to continue this to secure profitable operations well into the future.
Electronic communication is faster and more environmentally friendly. To register your inquiry please use the following contact form.