The Management Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. hereby provides information on a Member of the Supervisory Board - Jan Rymarczyk appointed on 17 May 2010 to the Supervisory Board of the Company by the Ordinary General Meeting:
Education and professional qualifications:
- higher economic - professor doctor habilitatus in economics.
- Positions held and professional career:
- from 1 April 1967 to present – University of Economics in Wrocław (formerly Academy of Economics, Higher School of Economics). Following functions: junior assistant professor, assistant professor, docent, academic professor, full professor.
Other activities performed apart from KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.:
- work at the University of Economics in Wrocław
- Councilman in the Lower Silesia Parliament
- Member of the Presidium of the Assembly of European Regions.
Non-competitive activities towards KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
He is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained on the basis of the National Court Register law.
Jan Rymarczyk has served on the Supervisory Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. in the past.
Legal basis: § 5 sec. 1 point 22 of the Decree of the Minister of Finance dated 19 February 2009 regarding current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognising as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (Journal of Laws from 2009 No. 33, item 259 with subsequent amendments)