We are looking for the best startups in the area of raw materials and mining industry. Recruitment will continue until December 7th, 2016.
We need your solutions in the following areas:
1. Environmental protection and waste management
- The impact of mining and raw processing industries on the environment
- Technologies for recycling non-ferrous metals
- Brownfield development and reclamation
- Management of processing waste products from mining and processing industry
- Management of acidic wastewater and surplus of sulfuric acid
2. Energy-saving technologies
- Energy-saving technologies in mining and processing industry
- Waste heat management
3. The processes of mining and raw materials
- IT systems to support the exploration, analysis and exploitation of deposits of non-ferrous metals
- New materials dedicated to the mining industry
- Technologies enhancing efficiency of copper recovery (leach solutions, flocculants)
- New materials: mining, processing, commercialization
- New areas of application of copper
4. Automation, management and safety of mining processes
- Technologies to improve the safety in mines
- Smart mines
- Automation in mining and processing industry
- IT solutions
- Innovative knowledge and data management systems
- Financial solutions - energy spot-trading, commodity hedging
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- interesting, bold ideas,
- innovative approaches to challenges,
- groundbreaking solutions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Scaling – we will invite the selected teams to the further development and scaling of the proposed solutions. We provide local and global opportunities for implementation and commercialization,
- Sessions – we will help you to achieve your goals through workshops with our experts and mentors. We have the potential of 13 research teams and 3 accredited laboratories,
- Speed track cooperation for the best projects. We will connect you with institutions and organizations needed to implement your ideas.