Information about processing of personal data of persons submitting commercial enquiries.
KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. (hereinafter: KGHM) More [link to Point 1]
Purposes of the processing
Responding to a commercial enquiry
Establishing a business relation and cooperation More [link to Point 3]
Rights related to the processing
right of access
right to object
other rights as referred to in detailed personal data processing guidance - More [link to Point 5]
1. Data controller
The controller of you personal data will be KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. with its registered office in Lubin (hereinafter: "we/us"). You can contact us by mail at: ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 48, 59-301 Lubin
2. Data protection officer
We have designated a data protection officer whom you can contact regarding all matters related to processing of your personal data and your rights related to the processing. You can contact the data protection officer in either of the following manners:
- by mail at: ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 48, 59-301 Lubin
- by e-mail at: email@example.com
3. Purposes of processing of your personal data and legal basis for the processing
We will process your personal data to respond to your commercial enquiries, including contacting you for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest to be able to provide answers to commercial enquiries and to establish and maintain business relations as part of our business activity.
4. Period of storage of your personal data
We will process your personal data for the duration of our ongoing relation (e.g. responding to your enquires, presenting offers, exchanging correspondence) and for one year thereafter. If you do not receive our response to your enquiry, we will process your data for a period of one year.
5. Your rights related to the processing
You have the following rights related to processing of your personal data:
- the right to object to processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation,
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to demand rectification of your personal data,
- the right to demand erasure of your personal data,
- the right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us or our data protection officer.
The right to object
Since we are processing your data for our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.