Education and professional qualifications:
- 1996-2002- University of Wrocław, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy , master degree under supervision of Supreme Court judge Herbert Szurgacz
- 2003-2007- attorney apprenticeship in the Wałbrzych-Jelenia Góra Bar Association, and since 2005 has been a member of the Bar Association in Wrocław
- In 2007 he passed his attorney exam.
Positions held and professional career:
- 1998- Biuro badań Biznesowych SYNERGIA- assitant
- 1999- 2000- S.S.A. „Górnik Wałbrzych”- procurator of the management
- 2002- Ernst & Young Wrocław/Warszawa (D. Janczak i Wspólnicy)- assistant
- 2002-2005- Kancelaria Prawna PRETOR (law firm)- lawyer, apprentice lawyer
- 2005- 2007- Kancelaria Lis i Partnerzy (law firm)- apprentice lawyer
- 2007- 2008- Kancelaria Budnik Posnow i Partnerzy (law firm)- partner, lowyer
- 2008- a partner in “Lis i Partnerzy”, mainly involved in – apart from acting as a defense attorney in cases involving commercial crimes – strategic consulting for large industrial companies.
During of his legal profession, he has worked or is working - as procurator or adviser of a commercial bank, industrial companies, the rail carrier, a manufacturer of automation systems of large energy industry, one of the largest energy groups. As part of this engagement and beyond it - attorney or counsel in hundreds of processes in courts.
- In the years 2010-2014 he worked as a volunteer on behalf of Aeroklub Polski (Polish Aero Club) as Chairman of the Board of the Central Gliding School in Leszno.
- Since 2005 He serves as a volunteer in acting as chairman of the Supervisory Board of Fundacja Dzieci i Młodzieży Niepełnosprawnej „Krzyś” (a Handicapped Children and Youth Foundation) with its registered head office in Wrocław.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT SA representing the Ministry of the State Treasury
- 2016 - present - KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., Chairman of the Supervisory Board;